Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 2

Down with Celexa. 
Today being Monday, I was a little worried about how things would go without the crutch of of faithful meds. The morning was rough, but I think it was more mental than anything. Yep, the anxiety was mental. Figure that out. Once I dove into the morning routine, the feeling of my heart pounding in my throat subsided and the day went without incident. 

Mondays are typically rough in the morning, as I try to shake the sleep out of my so-not-morning-people short kids. Work is a lot of preparing for the week. Scout meetings for both of my boys in the evening, after a rushed dinner in the hour we have between school and meetings. Did I mention that both meetings are at the same time, but not at the same place? Yeah. Makes it tough on those nights when DH is out of town or working late. Thankfully, tonight wasn't one of those nights. 

SO..... after two full days sans meds, one of which also held the typical Hectic Mom schedule, a new meal plan for me, and day one of a new exercise program... things are good. I am oddly at ease with my decision.  HAPPY wins today.

Hectic Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment